Monday, November 4, 2013

Sad


Let's not beat around the bush: much of parenting relies on creatively manipulating your child.  And most of childhood revolves around creatively manipulating your parents.  So.

The Muppet Show is king around our house right now.  I try to keep it to just two shows a day, but some days call for three or four (today is one of those days).  Often Kermit the Frog is my biggest assist in getting dinner on the table.  Occasionally, though, I have to sit down and watch it with Lucy, because holy cow, how do you boil pasta when Peter Sellers is reciting the soliloquy from Richard the Third whilst playing tuned chickens?


In other news, we find out TOMORROW whether Lucy is going to have a baby brother or baby sister!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could email me about a quick question I have about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete