Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hospital

Boy, I had big plans for posting comics over Christmas break, but it seemed like when I wasn't with family, baby-prepping, or working on my thesis I was too physically tired to pick up my tablet and pen. We are in the home stretch now--- at the end of this week I'm officially full-term, so even though our due date is February 8, it could almost be any day. 

ANY.  DAY.

Luckily we've got an arsenal of wonderful people around us to help, including my brother:

...when he remembers, that is.

3 comments:

  1. Bahaha...that's awesome! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Corey. I have faith that one day he'll figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you guys! Labour is such an amazing experience..I would do it all over for my son :)

    ReplyDelete