Thursday, January 19, 2012

Work

Being pregnant is hard.  Some parts of it are nice, and some parts of it are fun.  I am actively trying to enjoy as much of it as I can, because there are few things I hate more than getting to the other side of an experience and realizing I wasted most of it being unhappy about it.  But the fact remains that I weigh more than I ever have in my life, the skin of my stomach resembles Craters of the Moon National Park, and I have a hiccuping energy vacuum encroaching on most of my internal organs.  All these factors and more can combine to make the simplest dang tasks seem like the most difficult and daunting feats in the whole world.

That being said, I walked across campus, made dinner, and drew a comic today!

3 comments:

  1. make him slice his own cheese in the future!!! muh haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "into little pieces' panel and Will's face after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what's going on with the Orb!! Or see a new comic? Keepers of the Being? ;-)

    ReplyDelete