Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!  My first one was wonderful.  I got a dozen pink roses from Will, and we had a nice brunch with my family after church.  And then there was this:
Yes, Will momentarily forgot he was a Keeper of the Orb and left Lucy in the car.  I had gone in to brunch, with my whole family at the table.  My grandmother asked where Lucy was, and I told her Will was parking the car and would bring her in.  A few minutes later, Will appeared, but... no Lucy.  I barely even got words out of my mouth; just looked at him with a look that can only be described as fierce incredulity.  He pivoted on his heel and ran out of the restaurant, returning a few minutes later with a no-worse-for-the-wear Lucy. 

Also, for some reason Google has reformatted Blogger and now all my pictures show up like 25% smaller than their original size... I'm trying to figure out how to change that.  But for now, maybe it will help to hide the fact that I can't render perspective or machinery of any kind.

1 comment:

  1. Total new-father behavior. I'm sure you'll forgive him... in time for Lucy's second birthday. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete